Lets be honest. For most of us, our phone is pretty much a good mix between our diary and our brain. You can tell a lot about a persons values and daily goals from their phone, and today I’m going to share all the Apps I have on my phone.
A little overview over the diffrent Apps I have on my phone. This of course includes the obvious ones, like my Bank’s App, the one I use to get bus tickets, Pinterest and all the Apps that are already on the phone when you buy it.
The Apps I absolutely could not live without
- Spotify definitely deserves the top spot on the list. I pretty much listen to music every minute of the day, and honestly have no idea how I ever managed before it existed.
- Instagram probably shouldn’t be on the can’t-live-without list, but I have a low-key addiction to it soooo…
- Forrest lets you set a goal for how long you want to keep off your phone, and every time you reach your goal, you work towards planting a tree in the rainforrest. A great productivity tool AND you make a difference to the world!
- Wattpad is the perfect place to find original stories, and great when I have some time to waste on the buss or otherwise.
- Shazam is to the rescue whenever I have a song stuck in your mind, or theres songs on the radio that I just can’t pinpoint.
The health Apps I have on my phone includes:
Running. A great tool when I first was getting into running.
Be Healthy, which is a meditation App.
Sweatcoin. You turn it on every time you go for a run or walk. It then turns you steps into currency which you can be used on specific offers.
Charity Miles is the same concept as Sweatcoin, but instead of earning money for yourself, it gives it to a charity of your choosing. Definitely a great incentive to go for an extra run.
My Fitness Pal tracks your exercise and helps you determine what your calorie and water intake should be. Can also be used to track you calorie intake.
The Apple Health App comes with the phone, and I use it to track my steps and make sure I walk at least 10.000 steps a day.
The editing Apps I have on my phone
To be honest, I have way too many photo and editing Apps, mainly because every time someone recommends one I can’t help but download it. But the main ones I use is:
Aviary for editing photos and StoryArt for organising Insta stories