Taking your care of your clothes is obviously super important if you want them to last. However, this is easier said than done! Here is a few hacks I have found super help myself.
- Rub your canvas shoes with wax to keep them dry in the rain. Preferably beeswax.
- Use nail polish remover to get difficult stains of your shoes.
- Paint the insides of your fake rings with nail polish to prevent green stains.
Rub your leather bags with a thick creme to keep the leather healthy and the bag looking new. I usually use the classic blue Nivea creme.
- Wash your jeans inside out to prevent them from fading. This is also a good idea to do when washing clothes with details.
- Spray hairspray on your tights to prevent from running.
- If you get foundation or powder stains on a white shirt apply shaving foam to the spot.